latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

WP Better Emails Aweber Conflict & S2Member

Home Forums Community Forum WP Better Emails Aweber Conflict & S2Member

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 7th, 2013 at 8:15 am #51605
Robert Funge
Username: godrob

Hi Guys, I recently upgraded both ‘S2member’ (pro) and the excellent ‘WP Better Emails’ plugin to their latest versions. However, since doing so I now have issues with s2Member handling signups on my Aweber List. In short, when a subscriber registers they no longer get added to my list. If I disable the WP Better Email plugin then everything works as it should.

Just to clarify, I had no problems with this prior to upgrading ‘S2member’ and ‘WP Better Emails’

Here is the link to ‘WP Better Emails’ – http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-better-emails/

Please can somebody help me out?

Thanks
Rob

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jun 8th, 2013 at 5:41 am #51658

Something in their latest release seems to have introduced a conflict with s2Member. It’d be good that you let them know, so they are aware of it and probably solve it. It must be possible for it to work without a conflict if that’s how it’s been until now.

Posted: Saturday Jun 8th, 2013 at 6:00 am #51662
Robert Funge

Hi Cristián,

That was the first thing that I did, but I’m not confident that the plugin author is that active in resolving problems quickly. Below is the changelog that was added to the latest version. I’m not a coder, but I’d bet it has something to do with the phpmailer_init action…

Added plain text template support
Fixed phpmailer_init action
Brazilian portuguese translation added

Could you please ask Jason to take a quick look? I’d really appreciate it if there was an S2Hack I could use temporarily to make S2Member and WP Better Emails play nicely together again.

Thanks as always

Rob.

Posted: Thursday Jun 20th, 2013 at 6:56 am #52289
Robert Funge

Sorry to bump this, but I haven’t heard back from any one. Can somebody please assist?

Thanks
Rob.

Posted: Friday Jun 21st, 2013 at 7:25 am #52332
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks for your patience.

However, I’m afraid that we’re not able to assist in this regard, due to our Support Policy. I hope you understand, if we had to debug integrations with every WordPress plugin we would have no time to move forward with the development of s2Member. You’ll have to ask the other plugin’s developer for a fix on this.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.