latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

WP E-Commerce

Home Forums Community Forum WP E-Commerce

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jul 5th, 2012 at 4:24 pm #18410

I’m trying to wrap my arms around using S2Member Pro and WP-Ecommerce.

1. Is it possible?
2. If Yes, is it difficult?
3. Is there any way to track purchases and downloads of free materials (i.e., whitepapers, etc) for those who are logged in?
4. If there is no way to use s2Member Pro with WP E-commerce, is there any other way to continue using both Bluepay and GoldCart (the clients desired gateway and shopping cart combo)???

Bonus: I know there’s been chatter about greater integration with ecommerce on the next major upgrade, so when is that expected???

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jul 7th, 2012 at 2:51 am #18516

Hi Brian.

1. Is it possible?
2. If Yes, is it difficult?

If WP E-Commerce is a WP plugin, then you may be able to restrict access to it using s2Member’s URI restriction. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› URI Access Restrictions[/hilite]

Or do you mean selling s2Member access through WP E-Commerce? If so, then no, unless you create a customization/hack to achieve it.

3. Is there any way to track purchases and downloads of free materials (i.e., whitepapers, etc) for those who are logged in?

The tracking of what you sell with WP E-Commerce may be a question for them. Or you can try tracking services like Google Analytics or scripts like Prosper202, but this is not something I can help with.

Bonus: I know there’s been chatter about greater integration with ecommerce on the next major upgrade, so when is that expected???

Sometime this Summer is the last estimate Jason gave and that I have. This integration may help in the case of you wanting to sell s2Member access through another system like WP E-Commerce.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.