latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

/wp-login.php?action=register

Home Forums Community Forum /wp-login.php?action=register

This topic contains 30 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Page 2 Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jan 20th, 2013 at 12:33 pm #38422
Conor D
Username: conordal

ok that should be it now sorry about that.

Posted: Sunday Jan 20th, 2013 at 8:07 pm #38531
Staff Member

Details received. Thank you!

~ OK. I’m in.

I’m looking at two WordPress® installations here, one in the main FTP space, and another inside the /wp/ sub-directory, which is not running s2Member. The WordPress® installation in the main FTP space is running s2Member®, but it’s not a clean/test installation, because it’s running MANY other plugins as a Multisite Blog Farm. Also, there are no log files inside /wp-content/plugins/s2member-logs/

Please advise. Am I missing something?
Where is the test installation and the s2Member® log files you mentioned?

Thanks!

Posted: Sunday Jan 20th, 2013 at 10:15 pm #38558
Conor D

The site is called /fresh
all network plugins excluding s2member have now been deactivated. Please if there is anything else let me know asap I would like to get this working. Thanks Jason

Posted: Tuesday Jan 22nd, 2013 at 8:09 pm #39058
Conor D

Hi Jason did you get a chance to look at it yet?

Posted: Friday Jan 25th, 2013 at 3:48 am #39491
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up :-)

It appears that your configuration of s2Member® on the Child Blog /fresh/ is incomplete with respect to your integration with PayPal®. Please see this section of your Dashboard. Once you’ve filled in the PDT Identity Token provided to you by PayPal®, the error you receive regarding $_POST vars should go away.

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® PDT Integration

Also, this site has no charset defined. See screenshot below please.

Please let us know if problems persist :-)

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.