latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

WP_Redirect & s2Member If Statements

Home Forums Community Forum WP_Redirect & s2Member If Statements

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 4th, 2013 at 12:12 pm #43711

Greetings,

I’m sorry but I can’t quite figure out what is going on. I’ve tested this with static content, such as a simple HTML Paragraph, and tested it with a WP_Redirect and something goes wrong when I implement the WP_Redirect.

Some content for Members who are logged in with an s2Member Level >= 0.

We’re using this to direct someone to a Login Page if they’re not logged in, or if they are, we want to display their Account Dashboard. When using anything in the place of the WP_Redirect it works just fine, but entering the WP_redirect simply produces a blank page, no redirection and anything below the redirect fails to load.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 at 6:30 am #43856

Hi there.

Since you’re trying to do it in the actual content, you can’t use a header redirection, try using JavaScript.

[hilite pre_code]

[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.