latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Wrapping multiple shortcodes – No Select

Home Forums Community Forum Wrapping multiple shortcodes – No Select

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Horns Illustrated 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Sep 4th, 2013 at 1:42 pm #59111

I’v been successful in wrapping shortcodes for a checkout page. http://hornsillustrated.com/subscription-options2/

However, I need to be able to display the membership options/shortcodes differently.

Instead of a select (user has to click on a select button that expands down) do I have options to make it maybe a input and ideally a Radio Input for each of the options. Just like how the Credit Card is done on the checkout page.

Cordially,
Terry

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.