latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Wrong email shows on receipt page

Home Forums Community Forum Wrong email shows on receipt page

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Jane Donce 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 at 6:15 pm #43909
Jane Donce
Username: Jane11

Hi,

I’m using paypal and the receipt page contains a business email that is not in my paypal account (I called paypal already and they confirmed). The wrong email shows up under the “Paid To” column on the left hand side of the final receipt page. Paypal’s only thought was it may be coming from a setting somewhere within S2member.

Is there any email field in S2 member that would affect the business email address shown on a member’s paypal receipt? Thank you.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.