latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Yearly charging***

Home Forums Community Forum Yearly charging***

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 11th, 2012 at 8:39 am #34243
JD Duran
Username: jdduran30

On our site, we are offering two plans, a monthly plan and a yearly plan.

So far our monthly sign-ups seem to be okay but our yearly signups keep saying that they don’t go into effect until DECEMBER 2013. Is there a reason why that would happen?

We have no initial offer either. Here is my shortcode:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="2" ccaps="" desc="$69.99 USD / Yearly ( recurring charge, for ongoing access )" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.bleedbluekentucky.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="69.99" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="1" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Dec 12th, 2012 at 8:54 am #34351

That’s weird. Could you please post here from all the log files, the entries related to a transaction or more, with this problem? x’ing out any private info, please. Thanks!

Posted: Wednesday Dec 12th, 2012 at 9:08 am #34358
JD Duran
Username: jdduran30

Yeah, how do I see the log files?

I mentioned this on the other thread you answered to me this morning too..but when I try to view the log files like you said I could I got this messge from the .htaccess file:

“deny from all”

And that’s the only file under member-logs

Thanks!

Posted: Wednesday Dec 12th, 2012 at 11:00 am #34380

I answered it in your other thread. I’ll close this one to avoid the duplicates. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.