latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

You do not have sufficient permissions..Still

Home Forums Community Forum You do not have sufficient permissions..Still

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Angie R 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 11:05 pm #40517

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Feb 3rd, 2013 at 3:34 am #40530
Staff Member
Not a Pre-Sale question.
Moving this to the Community Forums.

If you have questions about features listed for s2Member Pro, please let us know in the Pre-Sale Questions Forum. If you’re a customer, please log into your account at s2Member.com and post in our Customer Support Forum where a Support Rep will assist you :-)

Otherwise, please post general questions in our Community Forum where others may see it. Thanks! ~ For a list of all available forums, please see: http://www.s2member.com/forums/

Posted: Monday Feb 4th, 2013 at 6:43 pm #40794

Does that mean no one will be able to help? My clients are waiting patiently, it’s been nearly a week since they’ve had access to their site. :( I realize we were on the ‘trial’ version, but as a web design company, we always purchase the product once we know it will work and fit our needs.

Posted: Wednesday Feb 6th, 2013 at 10:40 pm #40962
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Tearei,

Could you try these common troubleshooting tips?:
Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Posted: Sunday Jun 30th, 2013 at 5:17 pm #52829
Angie R
Username: lajean

So is anybody helping this lady? Because I’m having the same issue and found this post hoping for answers, interesting there are none…instead she is redirected somewhere else to post her question. I’d like to know the outcome…(The response left me thinking, “Gee, if this is the kind of support she gets for an apparently COMMON issue, then s2 member doesn’t really care.”) And, yes I believe the issue is common since its posted and reposted and posted again. Wouldn’t be posted so much if s2member fixed the issue instead of reprimanding their customers for having an issue ion the first place.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.