latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Your account is pending other changes.Upgrade

Home Forums Community Forum Your account is pending other changes.Upgrade

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Scott Newby 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jan 24th, 2013 at 8:20 am #39400
Scott Newby
Username: snewby

I’ve setup s2member_level1, s2member_level2, s2member_level3 in my site and I am now testing and going through the upgrade process for going from level1 to level2.

I get “Sorry. Your account is pending other changes. Please try again in 15 minutes.” as a return from the paypal sandbox. The site is Multi-site.

I don’t see any pending changes to the account in wp. The email address used in Paypal is not the same as the email on the account. I will attempt to make the email address the same, to see if that fixes the problem, although from experience I don’t believe that the wp account email must be same on the account, maybe I am incorrect.

Thanks – Scott

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 24th, 2013 at 9:58 pm #39469
Staff Member

Thanks for reporting this important issue.

I get “Sorry. Your account is pending other changes. Please try again in 15 minutes.” as a return from the paypal sandbox. The site is Multi-site.

This has been reported in the past. It can happen when you’re testing things repeatedly, because on the PayPal side of things, it takes a few moments for a new Recurring Profile to be reachable via the PayPal Pro API.

Steps that will reproduce this.

1. Create a Recurring Billing Profile by completing checkout.
2. While logged in as this same User, complete checkout again, or attempt to cancel, or update billing info.

“Sorry. Your account is pending other changes. Please try again in 15 minutes.”

If this all occurs within the same 15 minute time frame, you will get an error like this from s2Member, because s2Member does not yet have access to the existing Recurring Profile via the PayPal Pro API.

Posted: Friday Jan 25th, 2013 at 7:49 am #39499
Scott Newby
Username: snewby

Jason,

Thanks for the information.

So the way to test this is to slow it down, either wait or logoff, I may also need to inform my users not to upgrade right away after signing up to avoid this happening. That shouldn’t happen frequently, but it may.

I will test in a different manner and check to see if it is resolved.

Thanks,

Scott

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.