latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Membership restriction on simple press?

Home Forums Community Forum Membership restriction on simple press?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jan 29th, 2013 at 4:31 pm #39934
Jane Donce
Username: Jane11

Hi,

Does anyone know if it’s possible to restrict simple press /forum pages to S2members using the membership level restriction option? I’m currently unable to access the /forum page after setting up the membership level restriction.

Thank you.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 14th, 2013 at 2:22 am #51925
olly connelly
Username: guv

Bump!

Jason?? Pretty please! :)

Posted: Friday Jun 14th, 2013 at 9:21 am #51957
Eduan
Username: Eduan

I’m afraid this is not possible.

You can only restrict forums with URI restrictions (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› URI Access Restrictions).

Of course if you like you can implement this feature but you need to be an able/advanced coder. :)

Posted: Friday Jun 14th, 2013 at 3:09 pm #51969
olly connelly
Username: guv

Thanks Eduan, appreciate that.

Posted: Monday Jun 17th, 2013 at 9:49 am #52032
Eduan
Username: Eduan

No problem! Glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.