latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Instant Payment Notification Warning

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Instant Payment Notification Warning

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 17th, 2013 at 5:20 am #47654
TOM K
Username: tsctom

My PayPal IPN address is specified within my account as:

http://www.mysite.com/?s2member_paypal_notify=1 (actual domain masked)

I keep getting emails from PayPal telling me that this URL is failing, even though payments are going through. They say:

“If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.”

“Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.”

…Has anyone else experienced this? I am not using Pro forms, just regular.

In addition, my security verification button keeps disappearing even though I have not changed any settings, and it always seems to coincide with this issue. I have checked and the badge checking URL always shows a ‘1’ so I can’t understand why the button won’t show!

Thanks!!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 19th, 2013 at 5:50 pm #47898
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Tom,

Here’s another topic that’s asking the same question as you: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/i-received-this-email-from-paypal/

Does that help?

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.