latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

2 separate level 1,2,3,4

Home Forums Community Forum 2 separate level 1,2,3,4

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Sep 12th, 2012 at 6:40 pm #25082

Hi,

I’ve got the free version of this plugin and I wanted to know if it was possible to have split the levels.

I am setting up a website for teaching languages and I would like people to be able to register for level 1 (beginners for example) for either French or English lessons. I don’t want the people who want to register for French lessons to have access to the English lessons pages.

can this be done?

Many thanks in advance

Stef

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Sep 12th, 2012 at 7:34 pm #25086
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Stephanie,

Yes this is possible with s2Member. You would use custom capabilities (ccaps for short), which you can find documentation for under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Custom Capabilities. Also, Jason made a video about ccaps: Video » s2Member (Custom Capabilities)

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Sep 13th, 2012 at 6:11 am #25151

Hi Stephanie,

take a look at this post.

You can just use the code snippets i post in it.

Feel free to modify.

Hope this will help you.

Posted: Thursday Sep 13th, 2012 at 8:04 am #25159

Thank you very much to both of you! I was close to tearing my hair out.

I just need to get over my fear of interfering with the codes!

I’m off to have a go right now!

Posted: Thursday Sep 13th, 2012 at 9:12 am #25163
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad I was able to help Stephanie. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.