latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

2nd time asked!!

Home Forums Community Forum 2nd time asked!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 30th, 2012 at 7:16 pm #14988

Since my first message seems to be ignored I ask this a second time.
I have the PayPal button appearing now, I needed to disable one other plugin.
What I want is to start a PayPal payment WITHOUT being asked for a CreditCard.

So once more I ask, how do I get that done? I am waiting for an answer (it’s past 1 in the night here now, I am VERY desparate!)

*** after a long wait ***
past 3 in the night. Seems like I am alone here now. Maybe hit the sack. I am VERY disappointed now.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 6:34 am #15026
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Boudewijn,

Support queries are answered in the order they are received. I have already replied to your earlier thread:

If you’re getting a message from PayPal about coupling a credit card with your account, that has nothing to do with s2Member. It means that the PayPal account you’re using (your wife’s) hasn’t been fully set up and PayPal is asking you to link a credit card to your PayPal account. If the PayPal account was fully set up, you’d simply get the option to pay.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.