latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

404 errors on s2member page

Home Forums Community Forum 404 errors on s2member page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Sep 22nd, 2013 at 3:11 pm #59771
Mike Waller
Username: seozones

Hi there. I am seeing a ton of 404 errors on my site directed to this page:

wp-content/plugins/s2member/s2member-o.php?ws_plugin__s2member_js_w_globals=1&qcABC=1

and that it is google bot that is making up the sizable visits to that page. Why would that be happening and has anyone else experienced this and if so, is there a fix?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 24th, 2013 at 8:27 am #59807

You can use the robots.txt file to prevent that file from being indexed, if I’m not mistaken.

Now, if you try loading the s2member-o.php file, do you get the 404? If so, verify that the file is actually there. If it isn’t, please upload it, if it is then maybe a security plugin in your WP is preventing access to it?

Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.