latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

A plugin for a simple affiliate program

Home Forums Community Forum A plugin for a simple affiliate program

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Brian Bennis 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 13th, 2012 at 11:57 am #10743
Brian Bennis
Username: thumz

Hi

I’m looking to identify the source provider of leads to the web forms on http://www.icarehome.co.uk from links and banner ads on other sites. The icarehome service is delivered offline, so there is no need for any commission handling within the affiliate plugin. Just the ability to know where the enquiry came from.

What plugin/software do you suggest?

Brian

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Apr 14th, 2012 at 11:11 pm #10834
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

I haven’t used any specific plugins, but I know there are some. If you are looking for something custom, you’ll probably have to get someone to create it. Otherwise, I would just search for “affiliate” under the new plugin search in wordpress and try them out yourself to see what (if any) will work best for you.

Another option that I think some people are using is to integrate a third party affiliate program. I believe s2member (pro maybe) comes with integrations for some 3rd party affiliate tracking.

Are you looking to have affiliates sign up through your site or just want to track where customers are being re-directed from?

Dave

Posted: Sunday Apr 15th, 2012 at 3:30 pm #10851
Brian Bennis
Username: thumz

Hi Dave

Thanks for your reply. I only want to track referrals to my site from other websites. I’ll give the affiliates a link to use. I’d like to identify the referrals they send my way through the referral’s email address (or other unique identifier).

Brian

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.