latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

A question about folder “s2member-files” !

Home Forums Community Forum A question about folder “s2member-files” !

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Nov 29th, 2012 at 4:14 am #32876
xigaogen
Username: xigaogen

My server have two hard divers, C and D. And my web site on C, so the folder s2member-files stay on C too.

My site is a video site, Daily more and more video files so the folder s2member-files become larger day by day and the driver C no more free space. But the dirver D still have a large number of the remaining free space.

Is there any way you can let the s2member add another more s2member-files folder on the driver D but the whole web files and the old s2member-files folder still stay on C ?

PS: my web on a windows 2008 server.

Thanks first here.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  xigaogen.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Nov 29th, 2012 at 2:12 pm #32927
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

Please see this thread for a hack that allows you to change the s2member-files directory.

Posted: Thursday Nov 29th, 2012 at 8:36 pm #32960
xigaogen

Hi, Very thanks Raam! That was a method that told me how to change protected directory.

But, In fact, I would like to ask is s2member while protecting two or more different directories at the same time?

For example, protecting directory “C:/wp-content/plugins/s2member-files/” and “D:/wp-content/plugins/s2member-files/” at the same time on a same server?

Rather than change the protected directory.

Thanks a lot !

Posted: Friday Nov 30th, 2012 at 7:43 am #32989

No, s2Member can only protect one folder (and those under it), but not completely different ones like you ask. You’d need to combine the content of both into one.

Posted: Friday Nov 30th, 2012 at 8:02 am #32994
xigaogen

Ok, I know that now. Thanks for answer.

Posted: Friday Nov 30th, 2012 at 8:25 am #33003

No problem. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.