latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Access to all lower levels?

Home Forums Community Forum Access to all lower levels?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Kenneth Trent 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 25th, 2012 at 12:46 pm #26452

Hi, this should be obvious, but I can’t seem to find anything in the documentation to answer this.

I just want to know if there’s a way (or if it’s set up this way already) to allow subscribers of higher levels to automatically receive access to lower level content. So if a member registers for level 3 access, then they benefit from level 1 and level 2 access also.

Can anyone clarify this for me?

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Sep 25th, 2012 at 3:00 pm #26464
cassel
Username: cassel

Nothing to do, really as the levels ARE created like that. Everyone on Level 2, will see what is accessible to level 1, all level 3 users will see what level 1 and level 2 users see, and so on.

That is probably why you could not find too much documentation (although i am pretty sure it is mentioned somewhere but i cannot find it right now)

So, nocoding to do, nothing special. S2M already does exactly what you want.

Good luck

Posted: Tuesday Sep 25th, 2012 at 3:08 pm #26465

Ah, that’s what I was wondering. That’s the functionality I wanted, I just couldn’t remember if it’s the default.

Thanks very much for the response!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.