latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

accounting / PayPal

Home Forums Community Forum accounting / PayPal

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 29th, 2013 at 12:23 am #48644
bob mane
Username: bobmane

yes, download history shows products purchased. but Recurring Payments DO NOT SHOW WHAT PRODUCT THE PAYMENT IS FOR! Not even the sub#.

anyone else run into this when downloading history from PayPal and trying to do accounting?

e.g.

only shows:

3/25/2013 6:38:25, Mike Jones, Recurring Payment, Received, Completed, USD 29.95 -1.47 28.48, user@gmail.com,	admin@site.com, 7YE50692HS53451X, Website Payments Pro,  Credit

i need this info in a download else I can not do my books!

comma or tab delimited all activity w/ cart details. i know how to dl the right way…data is not there :(

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 30th, 2013 at 1:58 am #48766
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

yes, download history shows products purchased. but Recurring Payments DO NOT SHOW WHAT PRODUCT THE PAYMENT IS FOR! Not even the sub#.

anyone else run into this when downloading history from PayPal and trying to do accounting?

That’s something on PayPal’s side of things, and I’d recommend contacting PayPal directly on how you might accomplish what you need here. If PayPal has a way (which I’m pretty much certain they do not, as they’re processing the recurring payments on their side) to provide that information in recurring payments, let us know and we’ll have our development team look into it.

Alternatively, if you’d like to have a cleaner way of keeping your records, you might have a developer look into setting up a Payment Notification handler with s2Member. s2Member does get the Subscription ID for these payments, and you can use this information if you know a bit of PHP.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Payment Notifications
See Also: Knowledge Base » Building An API Notification Handler

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.