latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Actions to S2Member Hooks from other plugins

Home Forums Community Forum Actions to S2Member Hooks from other plugins

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 9th, 2013 at 5:38 am #41252

Hi,

I’m quite new to wordpress/s2member so just wanted to clarify something.

I want to add_actions to s2member hooks from my own plugins, but unfortunately when I do so, the s2member hooks/actions are fired before my own are added.

Am I correct in saying that you can only add_actions to s2member hooks from the s2hacks.php file?

Some clarification would be much appreciated!-)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Feb 10th, 2013 at 12:58 am #41300
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

Am I correct in saying that you can only add_actions to s2member hooks from the s2hacks.php file?

This is only true for some of s2Member’s hooks. Some hooks (such as those located in s2member-o.php) are not accessible except from a specific file that must be located in your Must Use Plugins directory. However (for the most part), s2Member only has hooks and filters available after WordPress has already loaded all Plugins.

What hooks/filters are you looking to hook into?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.