latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

"activate account emails"

Home Forums Community Forum "activate account emails"

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  oscar lavaughn 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 16th, 2012 at 3:12 pm #8399

We have had customers complain that the send email to activate your account after the registration process have not received the email. We did tell them to check their spam junk trash ect… We are using the Free version of S2member. We didn’t see this in the s2member options that we could resend the “activate account” email. Is there a way we can re-send it. **note we did not have the “Email Log” plugin in before this happen dang!** There is also no way for use to activate the account that would could find without having to re-create the profile in the back end of WP. Also we tested it ourselves and it was sending the confirmation email to us.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 16th, 2012 at 3:12 pm #8400

Thanks for your help by the way!!

Posted: Saturday Mar 17th, 2012 at 11:54 am #8452

Hi Justin,

I just ran into the same problem, and it was solved by following these instructions EXACTLY:
http://www.s2member.com/kb/troubleshooting-email-delivery-problems/

All the plugins work, and as long as you have Gmail, the workflow is fantastic. Works great on my site now.

If that helps give me a thumb so I know!

Jordan

Posted: Wednesday May 29th, 2013 at 11:08 am #50841
oscar lavaughn
Username: olm75

yes i would like to know this also

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.