latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Add All Default Fields To Registration Forms

Home Forums Community Forum Add All Default Fields To Registration Forms

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 12th, 2012 at 2:53 pm #10686

Hello,

By default, WordPress users can enter their website, AIM, Yahoo IM in their user profiles (http://www.tutfreak.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/extended-contact-fields.png?9d7bd4).

Is there a way I can add those default WordPress fields to a S2Member registration form so users can also enter them when they register?

Thanks a lot!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  it-can.ca.
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  it-can.ca.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 13th, 2012 at 11:04 am #10729
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

Yes, you can add those additional fields through Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields.

Posted: Friday Apr 13th, 2012 at 11:40 am #10737

Thanks Raam.

I went there and didn’t find an option to add those WordPress fields to the form. Should I enable the “Integrate Custom Registration/Profile Fields with BuddyPress” option?

Thank you very much

Posted: Monday Apr 16th, 2012 at 4:51 pm #10919
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Brent,

If you want those fields to show up on the s2Member Pro forms, you’ll need to add them manually yourself. There isn’t an option to simply “include” them; you’ll need to create Custom Registration fields called Website, AIM, Yahoo, etc., manually by clicking on the “Add New Field” link found at Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.