latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Add cubepoints instead of user level change

Home Forums Community Forum Add cubepoints instead of user level change

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 18th, 2012 at 4:19 pm #25727

Hi everyone,

I’m wondering if it would be possible to use s2member to enable members to purchase CubePoints(other plugin) points. Maybe using custom capabilities… I’ve found an article on how to add points via php here : http://blog.slyspyder.com/2011/08/15/adding-support-for-other-buddypress-wordpress-plugins-to-the-cubepoints-buddypress-integration-plugin/

But i dont know how this could be stiched together. Just thought s2member already has the paiment gateways setup. Any ideas? Thanks.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved to the customer support forums

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Sep 20th, 2012 at 5:38 am #25888
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

You should be able to use the Custom Capability Buy Now feature (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Capability (Buy Now) Forms) for this. You’d need to write your own hack that uses one of the s2Member PayPal Hooks to trigger an event upon purchasing a new Custom Capability (aka “ccap”).

This would require that the user already have an s2Member account (purchasing new Custom Capabilities with the Buy Now feature can only happen with an existing account).

Such a custom integration is outside the scope of our support policy, but if you need to hire a programmer, we recommend posting your job on jobs.wordpress.net.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.