latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Add custom fields for Premium level(Paid).

Home Forums Community Forum Add custom fields for Premium level(Paid).

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  cassel 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Dec 11th, 2013 at 6:55 am #61815
pankaj robust
Username: robust

Hello,

I have create two level Standard and Premium.Standard for register free user and Premium for paid. I have add custom field for standard user form but i am unable to add same filelds for Premium user form. can you please tell me how can i add custom field for paid members(Premium).

http://h3first.com/h3/?page_id=137 ” this is for Standard.
http://h3first.com/h3/?page_id=139 ” this is for Premium.

Regards

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Dec 11th, 2013 at 11:20 am #61820
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

Are you trying to make the same fields available for all?

Check this setting on your custom fields: Applicable Membership Levels.

If you want it to show for both free and paid, type all in the box.

Let me know if that doesn’t fix your issue.

Dave

Posted: Wednesday Dec 11th, 2013 at 11:22 pm #61866
pankaj robust

Thank you very much for your reply.Now its working fine.

Thanks

Posted: Monday Dec 16th, 2013 at 6:07 am #61955
pankaj robust

Hi,

Can you please tell me how can i send mail to all ‘registered’ user after new user registration for Standard and Premium members.

Thanks

Posted: Monday Dec 16th, 2013 at 7:05 pm #61975
cassel
Username: cassel

S2Member does not support email on its own. You would have to use a mailing provider for that. In this case, if you have not integrated an email provider already, you can export the list if members (I think) and import it into one (like MailChimp, or any other that can import a list).

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.