latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Add Referral Field to Pro Form

Home Forums Community Forum Add Referral Field to Pro Form

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 14th, 2012 at 10:58 am #8113

I need to add a referral field to my ProForms. I see how to add custom fields for Standard but not for Pro Form. How might I pull this off?

Here’s an example of a page using ProForms on my site: http://www.crossfitulster.com/250-3-months/

I need to know if my members have sent anyone my way in order to give them a promised discount.

Thanks for any help!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 14th, 2012 at 2:24 pm #8135
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Thomas,

Custom Registration fields work with the Pro Registration Forms. Simply create the field in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields and make sure Applicable Membership Levels and Allow Profile Edits are set correctly when creating the field. The custom field will then show up on your Pro Forms for the level(s) you configured.

Posted: Wednesday Mar 14th, 2012 at 8:10 pm #8186

Thanks Raam,

I checked the site later and those very things I’d set up, were present. Maybe I had to refresh or something. It’s all there now. Such a relief!

Posted: Thursday Mar 15th, 2012 at 10:36 am #8239
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Glad to help, Thomas! :)

Posted: Friday Mar 16th, 2012 at 4:28 pm #8414

Thought I’d add an update for others who may face this issue later. I realized that the reason I couldn’t see the referral and password fields was because I was trying to do so while logged in to my site. I’m already a member so these things did not show. Soon as I logged out…magic time. ;-) Hope that helps someone down the road.

Posted: Friday Mar 16th, 2012 at 6:53 pm #8432

Thanks for the update. Glad you solved it. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.