latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Adding a buy it now option to a pro form

Home Forums Community Forum Adding a buy it now option to a pro form

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 19th, 2013 at 8:43 am #53688

In our membership form I want to add an option to allow someone to pay a one off fee to get a custom capability.

Is this possible? Or do I have to direct them to a separate page after they have registered and created a subscription?

If so, is it possible to automatically direct them to this new page?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 24th, 2013 at 5:04 am #53966
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

I’m very sorry about the delay in response. We missed this thread over the weekend.

In our membership form I want to add an option to allow someone to pay a one off fee to get a custom capability.

If you’re selling all of your Custom Capabilities for a one-time fee, then this is fine. You can sell your Capabilities via Membership Level # Forms, or Capabilitiy Buy Now Buttons/Pro Forms. To ensure that the User doesn’t lose access to these Custom Capabilities if they stop their subscription for Membership Levels, you’ll have to turn off taking Custom Capabilities here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Automatic EOT Behavior

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.