latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Adding New Pages to Levels

Home Forums Community Forum Adding New Pages to Levels

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  WaRrioReSs 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 2nd, 2012 at 8:40 pm #27283

I am evaluating the free version of s2member and I have run into a problem. I have established a few levels of registration and working with the #0 free level at the moment just to get people rolling. I have set several pages to #0 free level and now I have 300 registered users. I was needing to add a page to #0 level for everyone and now when I log in with my test account, it will not allow me to go to the new page on level #0. It keeps redirecting me to the registration page. How do you fix this. I want to be able to add more free pages to Level #0 later, after people have registered. Why does it keep redirecting to the registration page? I have set the new page to #0 level. I don’t understand. Thanks for your help.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Raam Dev. Reason: Moved to Community Forum (not a pre-sales question)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 3rd, 2012 at 5:30 am #27314
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

If the page is redirecting to the Membership Options Page, there are only two reasons for that:

1) The test user does not have access to Level 1
2) or the page is restricted by something other than Level 1 (such as a category restriction, tag restriction, or Custom Capability restriction). I recommend checking Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options.

Technical support question, not Pre-Sale (wrong forum).

Moving this thread into Community Forum so you have a chance to receive assistance from other site owners. If you’d like priority support from s2Member®, please re-post this topic in our Customer Support Forum and we’ll take a closer look for you.

For further details, please read our Support Policy.

Posted: Wednesday Oct 3rd, 2012 at 7:53 am #27330

That doesn’t answer my question. This is for free level 0. There is no category restriction, tag or custom. This is for the basic free level. I have like 4 or 5 pages ( not posts) that are set to level 0. 300 people have registered so far. I added a new page to level 0 after the fact. When I log in with my test account, it can’t access the new page even though all the pages are set to level 0. I’m not even using level 1 yet. My question is, can you add pages to a level after that level has already been established? Is there a way to reset all 300 users? I have only used the basics do this plugin such as buy now posts and pages and level 1. I have not done any other sophisticated settings except to get me started and testing the plugin to see if I want to buy the upgrade. Thanks.

Posted: Wednesday Oct 3rd, 2012 at 1:38 pm #27352

Reposting this since I am a paid customer now:

I just upgraded to pro version and I am having same problem on both free and pro version. I have several pages linked up to the Level#0 free registration and when I test with a level#0 user account (or even through the admin account), the only page it lets me access is the initial landing page of Level#0. I have several links on that landing page to link to other pages that are set to level 0 access but it keeps redirecting me to the membership options page. Please help. I have an online event tonight. I need this fixed asap. Thanks.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  WaRrioReSs.
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.