latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Additional Payment Forced PP Profile Inactive

Home Forums Community Forum Additional Payment Forced PP Profile Inactive

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Mike Waller 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 26th, 2012 at 1:01 am #17457
Mike Waller
Username: seozones

I have an existing client who paid about 2.5 months ago through the site using paypal payments pro and recurring payments api with s2member pro. I set up a web page for him today to make a separate one-time payment for another service I provided him and after he logged in (using the same email/pwd from the first payment), he made his one-time payment but it made his annual recurring payment profile inactive within PayPal Recurring Payments. Why would that happen? I told him to log in using the same email address as when he first signed up. Also, before he made today’s payment, I changed his role in the dashboard to: “- no role for this site -“.

What do you think could have caused this issue, was it the role change? I called paypal and they said it was an api call issue maybe but they were unsure.

Any ideas?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.