latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Busines directory from member database

Home Forums Community Forum Busines directory from member database

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 28th, 2012 at 7:46 pm #9412

Hi,

I have checked the forum and found several threads re Business Directory. As I am not a programmer and have no experience with PHP MySQL a lot of the info is above me.
Is there someone out there who has done a similar thing and is ready to share or is there a developer who could help me? Following is what we’d need:
We’re using S2 pro for our business chamber and would like to produce an address book / business directory for visitors to the site so that they can get info on the individual businesses (address, http://www., opening hours). The business directory would need to be structures like the yellow pages, i.e. you can select to see all carpenters, computer shops etc.
Once I get the template file I’ll be able to CSS style everything.
An interesting thread I found was the following: http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6217&p=13556, but there is no reply to the last question: “What do you think is the best plugin for doing that?” Have you, “carblanco” or “billysurf” found an answer?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Ian Mackey.
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Ian Mackey.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 6:48 pm #9499
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Ian,

A business directory is not a feature of s2Member. If you need help implementing a custom solution, we recommend posting a job on jobs.wordpress.net. As per our support policy, we are unable to assist with any custom coding.

You may want to post in the Community Forum to see if anyone else in the s2Member community has found a 3rd party plugin that does what you want. I personally haven’t found any.

Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 6:51 pm #9502

Hi Raam,

Thanks for your reply and your suggestions! Will post in Community forum and try jobs.wordpress.net as well.

Cheers
Ian

Posted: Friday Mar 30th, 2012 at 1:03 pm #9589
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

You’re most welcome, Ian! Glad I could help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.