latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Admin Bar Shows for s2Levels(profile mod set)

Home Forums Community Forum Admin Bar Shows for s2Levels(profile mod set)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Addison Day 3 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 4th, 2013 at 7:05 pm #36193

The default admin bar is showing for a user i created at s2Member Level 1. I have member profile modification set to redirect away from admin areas. i have considered that my installation may be corrupted, because the server check tool notified me of this due to some version id number not matching, (?) so i might try a reinstall

EDIT: Clarification

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by  Addison Day.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jan 5th, 2013 at 2:02 pm #36291

anyone?

Posted: Monday Jan 7th, 2013 at 5:21 am #36431

Hi Addison.

So you want to have the admin bar not shown to users? You can try a plugin for that. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/search.php?q=remove+bar

i have considered that my installation may be corrupted, because the server check tool notified me of this due to some version id number not matching, (?) so i might try a reinstall

Yeah, if the server check tool gave you a warning/error, it’d be good to fix it following the advice given there.

Posted: Monday Jan 7th, 2013 at 5:39 pm #36492

thanks Cristián

I had hoped to post an update over the weekend:

I started fresh with a new WP Installation and S2Member – Fixed all check-my-server warnings. Still having some problems with JW Player 6 in WP 3.5 with current s2 version but I will post about those separately.

I will try and find a suitable plugin for the admin bar removal job. Any recommendations? Did previous s2 versions hide the admin bar for s2Member Level users?

Posted: Wednesday Jan 9th, 2013 at 4:54 am #36703

No, s2Member never hid the bar. No plugin to recommend either, but you could Google it or just try a few. :)

Posted: Wednesday Jan 9th, 2013 at 11:56 am #36787

OK. Thanks for the support. :) I’ll look into it. I posted separately about the RTMP issues i’ve been having.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.