latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

admin panel not displaying correctly

Home Forums Community Forum admin panel not displaying correctly

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 2:32 am #17344

The s2member admin panel is not displaying correctly (no expandable tabs, can’t add custom registration fields, etc) I just installed wordpress on another domain and the admin panel is fine.

I’ve looked at other post.. this one in particular: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/admin-panel-cssjs-errors/

but I can’t find any more info or if this is happening to someone else.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 10:54 am #17375
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Chad,

The many times I’ve seen this, the thing at fault was the theme.

Could you please try changing to the default WordPress theme (TwentyEleven).

If it works after that, then it means your theme is interfering with WordPress itself.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 2:26 pm #17395

I’m using the default theme but i’s on an add-on domain. I’m wondering if it’s not finding the css/js files?

Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 2:33 pm #17396

I just changed the theme to twenty ten and still having the same problem. Wish I could figure this out:-(

Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 5:10 pm #17414
Eduan

Hello Chad,

Did you try the solution in the post you mentioned?

Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 5:21 pm #17415

They did not mention exactly what they did, just that it was in the php.ini file. I’ve disabled ezconfig and delete the php.ini file and it did not help.

I’ve tried just about everything…

When I install on a regular domain (not add-on) it works. I’ve repeated the process on another domain by setting it up as an add-on domain and it happened again.

And then set it up as a regular domain (not add-on set it up on it’s on cPanel) and there is no problem with the admin panel.

This did happen to me awhile back on a regular domain but I was just playing around and don’t remember where. I was using DAP at the time but now that the yearly support and update fee is due I’d like to move over to s2member.

It’s not pressing and hopefully when someone finds a solution it will be posted here. I’ll also continue experimenting and if I find it I’ll also post it here.

For now I’m just going to create the domain on it’s own cPanel account untill a solution is found.

Thanks for your help!;-)

Posted: Tuesday Jun 26th, 2012 at 8:39 pm #17596

I found it… It was some of my own files from cpanel3-skel when WHM makes the account on cPanel. So all is good, sorry for all the trouble and s2member should work on an add-on domain.

Know I can’t wait to get into it and start creating memberships and using it to the max.

Thanks,
Chad!;-)

Posted: Wednesday Jun 27th, 2012 at 3:29 pm #17687
Eduan

OK Chad,

Glad you solved your problem. :)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.