latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Adwords Conversion Tracking

Home Forums Community Forum Adwords Conversion Tracking

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 2:46 pm #19062

Hi Guys,

I’m trying to create 4 subscription products with 4 different monthly values. Ideally I want to track a conversion and its relevant value as they are auto-returned after signing up.

I read about the API tracking section but this appears to only have space for one “new sign up” conversion script where as I need 4, each at a different price and duration.

Any ideas?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 1:53 am #19124
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Chris,

You can use PHP in the tracking code area, so something like this should work:

<?php if ("%%recurring%%" == "10.00") { ?>
	Tracking code for subscription that recurs at $10.00 goes here
<?php } elseif ("%%recurring%%" == "15.00") { ?>
	Tracking code for subscription that recurs at $15.00 goes here
<?php } else { ?>
	Tracking code for all other subscriptions goes here
<?php } ?>

You may also want to add to the conditional a check for %%regular_term%% to check both the recurring amount and the recurring term. Please see the documentation below the tracking field area for more information.

Posted: Saturday Jul 14th, 2012 at 9:35 am #19250

Hi Raam,

That’s perfect thanks! Didn’t quite understand how that field worked.

Posted: Saturday Jul 14th, 2012 at 9:36 am #19252

One more thing though, will paypal conversions be tracked as well?

Posted: Tuesday Jul 17th, 2012 at 2:34 am #19439
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Chris,

Yes, the Sign Up tracking tracks all signups, regardless of which gateway was used.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.