latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Affiliate Integration tools?

Home Forums Community Forum Affiliate Integration tools?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 9th, 2012 at 2:26 pm #7741

I have a client that wants to know if s2Member can perform the same types of functions as Magic Member, with the Magic Affiliate plugin integration.

Please refer to this link so get an overview of the features we are looking for:

http://www.magicaffiliateplugin.com/

I am an avid s2Member user and affiliate, so I have been pushing it for our future projects together. But he wants to be able to have s2Member work in the way Magic Member and its additional plugin works together.

the Magic apps are a yearly subscriptions and he has the Pro version of s2Member. So we are almost there to transforming everything to s2Member, except this one stand-out feature.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved to the customers forum

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Apr 14th, 2013 at 5:10 am #47443
Andaluzo
Username: andaluzo

Hi, did you managed to get the both plugins work together?

Posted: Monday Apr 15th, 2013 at 8:11 am #47489

Hi Johnny.

s2Member doesn’t have affiliate management features, but it has the Tracking and Notifications API which can be used to integrate with such scripts, like iDevAffiliate. You could try them to integrate s2Member with Magic Affiliates. Video » s2Member (API Tracking/Notifications)

Posted: Monday Apr 15th, 2013 at 8:21 am #47490
Andaluzo
Username: andaluzo

Thanks Christian,

I will give iDevAffiliate a try.

Thanks for recommending.

Posted: Tuesday Apr 16th, 2013 at 4:11 am #47589

No problem.

Here’s a video about the iDevAffiliate integration that you may find helpful: Video » s2Member (iDevAffiliate Integration)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.