latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

affiliate management using coupon code

Home Forums Community Forum affiliate management using coupon code

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Aug 22nd, 2012 at 1:35 pm #22761
Damen Choy
Username: damenchoy

i read the changelog of your plugin that seems to indicate something I am looking for:

URL: http://www.s2member.com/changelog/
v111105 (Nov 5th, 2011)
(s2Member Pro) New feature. Affiliate Coupon Codes make it possible for your affiliates to receive credit for sales they refer, using one of your Coupon Codes. Here’s how it works. You tell your affiliates about one or more of the Coupon Codes that you accept. Each of your affiliates can add their affiliate ID onto the end of any valid Coupon Code, like this: COUPON-CODE-A:123; where COUPON-CODE is the valid Coupon Code that you’ve configured, and 123 is the affiliate’s ID. If a Customer comes to your site, and they use a Coupon Code with an affiliate ID on the end of it; your affiliate will be tracked automatically by s2Member. If this Customer actually completes the sale, the referring affiliate will be credited with whatever commission your affiliate program offers. For further details, please check the examples in your Dashboard, here: s2Member -> Pro Coupon Codes -> Affiliate Coupon Codes.

Actually I am wondering if that means we can use s2Member Pro for affiliate management WITHOUT any other 3rd-party affiliate plugin for WordPress?

I want to use different coupon codes for different affiliate members of my membership site to help them promote my site’s membership. The above changelog seems to indicate that it is possible to do so.

Can someone clarify that for me?

Thanks

Damen

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 23rd, 2012 at 9:30 am #22854
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Damen,

No, s2Member does not have any built-in affiliate system. The feature you mentioned still requires iDevAffiliate.

Posted: Thursday Aug 23rd, 2012 at 11:28 am #22871
Damen Choy
Username: damenchoy

Is it only possible to do coupon with iDevAffiliate? What about other plugins like WP Affiliate Software?

Thanks

Damen

Posted: Friday Aug 24th, 2012 at 4:40 am #22923
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Damen,

The Affiliate Coupon codes works with iDevAffiliate and ShareASale (the two we recommend), however integrating them with other affiliate systems that can use s2Member’s Tracking System (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Tracking -› Other Tracking Methods) is also possible.

Please see the screenshot below for more information about Affiliate Coupon Codes (click to enlarge):

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.