latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Affiliate tracking on Membership Options Page

Home Forums Community Forum Affiliate tracking on Membership Options Page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 26th, 2013 at 6:08 pm #54182
Mak M
Username: Mak

Hello!
I recently bought the pro version of s2members and I created a page as the “Membership Options Page” where I ve pasted 3 generated paypal buttons:
1. Service A billed as $10 per month
2. Service B billed as $20 per month
3. Service C billed as $10, single payment.

This page doesnt need any registration since its the “Membership Options Page”.

I want to be able to track any sales made by my future affiliate plugin but I dont know if this is possible since this page is not a membership page where users must first register and then pay but a free to access “Membership Options Page” where visitors just click the paypal button and send payment.

Is this do-able or do I have to change the way I receive payments, for example redirect each subscription to a separate page that has the payment button and needs to register first in order to access it?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jul 27th, 2013 at 11:18 am #54232

Right, you don’t want to track sales on that page; you want to track sales with s2Member integrated with your affiliate platform. iDevAffiliate is recommended, but you can integrate with just about any affiliate platform. I would take a look in your Dashboard at this section please.

s2Member -› API/Tracking

See also: http://www.s2member.com/kb/idev-s2-commission-tracking/

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.