latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Affiliate tracking question.. Multiple pages?

Home Forums Community Forum Affiliate tracking question.. Multiple pages?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Aug 19th, 2012 at 9:22 pm #22515

With an iDevAffiliate integration, do the commissions still get tracked if say: the new member arrives upon the registration page -> clicks a plan on a pricing table -> gets redirected to another page with the signup form and checkout.

Do the transactions still get tracked, no matter which plan they choose / how much they pay?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 24th, 2012 at 3:31 pm #29578
VegasKev
Username: vegaskev

I’m surprised this wasn’t answered. I have this same question….BUMP please

Posted: Wednesday Oct 24th, 2012 at 5:30 pm #29590
Eduan
Username: Eduan

I’m not experienced with iDevAffiliate so I don’t know the answer.

@Kevin, I suggest you post your question in the customer support forums, make a link to this topic if you want, and just tell us so that Alex can see their answer. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.