latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

After free registration redirect to content

Home Forums Community Forum After free registration redirect to content

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  cassel 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 31st, 2013 at 1:31 pm #60772

I am trying to accomplish this https://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/redirect-user-back-to-post-after-joining/ but that post is closed.

I am trying to have user sign up for a free membership to view certain content, which I am previewing in a post. They read the first part of the content and then encounter an option to register to continue. After registering I DO NOT want them taken to a success page or a welcome page. I want them taken back to the content they registered to see. If they are taken to a success page I want that page to link them back to the page that sent them to the registration page.

I am not a developer. If this requires code, please provide the code and step by step instructions of which file to place it in. I read the API membership options page variables but do not know where that code goes.

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 31st, 2013 at 7:14 pm #60778
cassel
Username: cassel

In the Pro version there is a login widget and you can set something so the user stays on the page.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.