latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

After Login User level#0 not going to Welcome

Home Forums Community Forum After Login User level#0 not going to Welcome

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Oct 20th, 2012 at 2:16 pm #29166
Nancy Boyle
Username: NancyB

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Oct 22nd, 2012 at 8:44 am #29242

Hi Nancy.

Great product! I’m very excited about the possibilities. I just upgraded to Pro.

Thanks for the kudos and your support! :)

I test with a new member user (level#0) and after Login they go to the WordPress Dashboard rather than my Welcome page.

Could you please watch this video? Video » s2Member (Login Welcome Page Conflicts?)

Also, the edit profile link shows the popup editor rather than going to dashboard.

You can edit the s2Member Pro Login Widget’s setting for that link. [hilite path]WP Admin -> Appearances -> Widgets -> s2Member Pro Login Widget[/hilite]

I hope that helps! :)

Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 8:55 am #29395
Nancy Boyle
Username: NancyB

Thank you Cristian! I watched the video and commented out that hidden field. That did not solve the problem. My member was sent to the dashboard after login.

I suspected my test site had plugins or previous installations of User management plugins that had not cleanly uninstalled from the DB. I had tried ‘User Role Editor ‘ and ‘Admin Menu Editor Pro ‘. I didn’t uninstall all my plugins for testing, so I can’t be sure it wasn’t some other plugin conflict.

But, I decided to start clean so I created a new test domain, with just the default WP installation, one iThemes theme and S2Member.

It worked! I didn’t even have to comment out the hidden field.

My next step is to start installing plugins on the new test domain (not user registration except for S2Member), and see how it goes.

Thanks for your help.
Nancy

Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 1:14 pm #29429
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Thank you for the update, Nancy! :) Glad to hear you got it working. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.