latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Alipay Integration

Home Forums Community Forum Alipay Integration

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 3:49 am #11806

I have been evaluating S2 for an upcoming project and it looks great. We need to support AliPay as our only method of payment and I can’t find a great deal about the integration on the site. There is clearly some support for AliPay but could you give me an idea of what AliPay integration is available and how I would enable it. Is it a Pro Version only feature?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 9:52 pm #11881
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Dave,

Yes, s2Member Pro is required for AliPay integration and we currently support only Buy Now transactions with AliPay. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.