latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

alipay payment can not be used

Home Forums Community Forum alipay payment can not be used

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 24th, 2013 at 3:06 pm #53997
ssd ssd
Username: ssd

hi,
I purchased s2member-pro, mainly want to use alipay payment, but now alipay interface does not support Instant Credit application (支付宝即时到账收款接口), alipay companies require enterprise (nature of the company) in order to use (支付宝即时到账收款接口), and now I can only use “Alipay bifunctional collection interfaces.”

So, would like to invite you to upgrade alipay payment interface

Download: http://download.alipay.com/public/api/base/alipaydualfun.zip

Product Description: Dual function receivables
Integration Tutorial online video: http://act.life.alipay.com/shopping/promotion/subject/new_paytype/video.htm?filename=shuangjiekou

I hope you can help me, thank you.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jul 25th, 2013 at 8:01 am #54022
Yic Ko
Username: yicko

Yes, second the upgrade.

Posted: Thursday Jul 25th, 2013 at 9:04 am #54036

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll forward this to Jason for review. :)

Posted: Thursday Jul 25th, 2013 at 9:12 am #54040
ssd ssd

Thank you, I look forward to your good news,

Best regards!

Posted: Saturday Jul 27th, 2013 at 4:24 am #54205
Staff Member

Hi there. Thanks for reporting this important issue.

s2Member’s existing AliPay integration was performed against an AliPay account that we no longer have access to. Given the language barrier & the difficultly associated with obtaining access from the US to an AliPay account, we could use some help. We’re going to make every effort to get this updated for you. However, if you are willing to help us by submitting a Dashboard login so we can test this against your installation, that would help tremendously. If one or both of you can setup a test WP installation for us, and submit a Dashboard login privately that would be great! We’ll go to work on this straight away :-)

If possible, please use: s2Member® » Private Contact Form
Posted: Saturday Jul 27th, 2013 at 5:34 am #54208
Yic Ko
Username: yicko

Hi Jason,

I see you are keen to resolve the issue for us. However, I don’t even have an alipay account yet. It is something that is in my development pipeline. I don’t need it immediately. Once I get an account in the future, and if the issue still not solved, I will definitely lend you a hand. As for now, I hope ssd can provide the support. :-(.

I must say s2member rocks. For me, it is simply the best because the support is unprecedented. Those who gives bad reviews are those who have no patient to take time to learn to make it work. I am a programmer myself and I see a lot of effort is being put into the development and documentation of s2member to support the clients. Afterall, I read 50% of the kb and forum post. ;-)

Posted: Saturday Jul 27th, 2013 at 9:14 am #54221
ssd ssd

~ AUTO-GENERATED NOTICE TO SUPPORT REPS

Action taken: I posted a private contact form and referenced this Topic.

Posted: Saturday Jul 27th, 2013 at 9:21 am #54222
ssd ssd

hi Jason,
Thank you for your attention, and I saw your product and support is really good, I’ve used “Private Contact Form” to provide account and password and other information.

But may “alipay” is more complicated, as you said, some of the problems above, the language, and my English is not OK, if you test it, you have any questions, you can contact my mail (you know), and I “Yic Ko” (his English is probably better) together to complete “alipay” test.

Best regards
SSD

Posted: Saturday Jul 27th, 2013 at 11:19 am #54233

Jason will be back on Monday. I’m sure he’ll be thrilled!

Posted: Tuesday Sep 3rd, 2013 at 9:56 am #59022
Staff Member

I’m very sorry for the delayed response on this. I’ve been swamped and just got a chance to take another look at this. I would LOVE to have some assistance with this, if that’s still possible. Please submit the details privately to me via this contact form. Thank you!

See: https://www.s2member.com/contact/?s2-ssl=yes&d=support

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.