latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Allowing 100% free coupons in S2 member?

Home Forums Community Forum Allowing 100% free coupons in S2 member?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Marco Rodrigues 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday May 25th, 2013 at 12:51 pm #50630

As many of you have already discovered, S2 member does not allow 100% free subscriptions to be set up without going through the payment gateway and making a one cent charge.

I have developed a stand alone extension plug-in that works in WordPress in conjunction with S-2 member that will allow 100% free subscriptions using coupon or voucher codes. The plug-in will also allow name, e-mail, city, or any other custom field to be captured into a separate database of users.

This custom coupon code plug-in will redirect the user to a custom registration page if a valid code is entered, and if the coupon code is invalid then an error message will be displayed on the page.

This custom plug-in will also allow the importation of mass CSV coupon codes so that they can be redeemed when a user comes to the website.

If you would like more details on how to obtain this plug-in or would like to see a demo page please e-mail me and I will be glad to assist you.
E-mail Marco at marco@neostarmarketing.com.

Thank you.

Marco

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.