latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

? Allowing Members to upload files

Home Forums Community Forum ? Allowing Members to upload files

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Nov 26th, 2012 at 1:44 pm #32613

I am interested in using S2 member as a private client portal. I would like to know if I can allow them to upload files into the private portal area that is created?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Nov 26th, 2012 at 4:12 pm #32637
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

s2Member does not currently have any upload features. However, you should be able to use s2Member to create and protect client areas (see Client Portals) and then find a 3rd party plugin that provides the upload functionality that you need (perhaps try searching Google for “WordPress File Upload Plugin”).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.