latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Alternative payment gateway

Home Forums Community Forum Alternative payment gateway

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 7:02 pm #55145

Hi, I’d like to replace Paypal with an alternative payment gateway, not listed in your Approved List. Is it as simple as replacing the new merchant account feild data in the PayPal steup screen(s)?

Additionally and prehaps I should have asked this first. The s2member menu only provides Paypal as a payment gateway option, can / does this need to be changed when using an alternative gateway option, and if so how?

Regards,

Warwick

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Aug 4th, 2013 at 7:18 pm #55149

Hi, I’d like to replace Paypal with an alternative payment gateway, not listed in your Approved List. Is it as simple as replacing the new merchant account feild data in the PayPal steup screen(s)?

As far as interacting with s2Member® (e.g. activating membership, deactivating on cancellation, etc).

Two Options Available

1. Use the s2Member® Pro Remote Operations API
See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Remote Operations API

2. Or, see: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® IPN Integration
Here s2Member® exposes a Proxy IPN Key; and some instructions for developers about integrating other 3rd party services with s2Member’s native IPN handler that follows PayPal standards.

Additionally and prehaps I should have asked this first. The s2member menu only provides Paypal as a payment gateway option, can / does this need to be changed when using an alternative gateway option, and if so how?

Any tweaks, changes, or additions to the menu panels and/or other areas of the Dashboard can be handled through hook/filters embedded into s2Member’s source code. For further details, please see:
Knowledge Base » Hacking s2Member® Via Hooks/Filters

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.