latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Alternatives to PayPal in Europe

Home Forums Community Forum Alternatives to PayPal in Europe

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Sacha Greif 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 6th, 2012 at 9:03 pm #15737
Sacha Greif
Username: sachag

I have been pretty unhappy with PayPal so far. I’ve tried out both the regular and Pro versions, and even once you get past the clumsy user interface and slow site, they have a ton of seemingly arbitrary limitations.

Probably the biggest disappointment for me was that “DPRP” (letting users sign up for a subscription with their credit card without leaving your site) is not available in my country (France). And that was the whole reason I signed up for PayPal Pro in the first place.

So I would like to know if there are any plans to make s2member work with other payment gateways. Or maybe with something like http://recurly.com/ which itself has many gateways integrations.

I’m sure many s2member users throughout the world will definitely appreciate new alternatives! And I know I would personally be ready to pay at least $50 per plugin for each additional gateway.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 7th, 2012 at 10:36 am #15788
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Sacha,

We are working on better payment gateway support in the next major release of the plugin. If you need other gateway support for the current version of s2Member, you’ll need to write the necessary custom code. We recommend posting a job on jobs.wordpress.net.

Posted: Thursday Jun 7th, 2012 at 7:51 pm #15860
Sacha Greif
Username: sachag

That’s good to know! I can stay with PayPal for now, it was more of a medium/long-term inquiry.

I’m sure adding new gateways is not trivial, so I just wanted to let you guys know that there’s demand for more payment options :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.