latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Amazon Cloudfront/JW Player Plugin – tutorial

Home Forums Community Forum Amazon Cloudfront/JW Player Plugin – tutorial

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 2:18 pm #29439
Zechariah
Username: ctabor1

I remember watching a tutorial or reading something somewhere about how to set up the account for the video streaming… but can’t remember where. And by streaming, I don’t mean “live” I mean posting lots of videos within a membership area.

Was it part of the list of video tutorials from your main menu (if so, which one).
Or, was it part of SMemberPro dashboard somewhere?

And also, using that system, can I have more than one video per page?

I saw a post somewhere also, about hiding the url for the video (even though it is inside membership)…but now can’t find.

Please point me in the right direction…

I’m still finding it a challenge to navigate the support area… If you could point me to find most of this info all in one place, I would be very grateful. My client has LOTS of videos and I need some guidance on best way to handle.

Thanks..
Christine

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 23rd, 2012 at 2:20 pm #29440
Zechariah
Username: ctabor1

Is this the right video?
http://www.s2member.com/videos/BD496E5F2CCAB12A/

And, are there other resources I can review?

Thanks.
Christine

Posted: Wednesday Oct 24th, 2012 at 6:59 am #29491

Hi Christine.

Yea, that seems to be the one.

Other resources? Hmm…

Knowledge Base » JW Player sample code not working
http://phillymax.com/web/s2member-video-shortcode/

And also, using that system, can I have more than one video per page?

Yeah, that’s not a problem.

I saw a post somewhere also, about hiding the url for the video (even though it is inside membership)…but now can’t find.

You mean using conditionals?
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Simple/Shortcode Conditionals[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals[/hilite]

I hope that helps! :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.