latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Amazon S3/JW-Player – IPad Video issues

Home Forums Community Forum Amazon S3/JW-Player – IPad Video issues

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Ulrich Peise 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 9th, 2012 at 4:55 pm #27929
Ulrich Peise
Username: tony72

Hello s2member community,

I fully integrated s2member pro and launched my digital product today. It was a learning curve, especially since I am not a techy. However, I must say that so far I am very pleased with the s2member pro plugin. When you take the time to read through the documentation and watch the tutorials, everything is logical and fairly easy to follow.

There is one little issue though: some of my test-users provided feedback that the videos (hosted on amazon s3 and streamed via the JW Player) are not working on their I-Pads. I realize that this is not the first time this issue was brought up here and I did read through the existing threads. However, it is still not clear to me what I need to do in order to get this resolved.

I would appreciate any kind of feedback that points me into the right direction.

Thanks a lot.

Ulrich.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.