latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Any info Re: The Ultimate Coming Soon Page?

Home Forums Community Forum Any info Re: The Ultimate Coming Soon Page?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Charles P. 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 23rd, 2012 at 3:13 pm #22900

I have just installed a plugin (The Ultimate Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode Plugin) by SeedProd http://www.seedprod.com/ to setup a static maintenance page while I complete the building and testing of my S2MemberPro site. I’m curious if anyone has any experience using this particular plugin on an S2MemberPro site.

Thank you.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Aug 24th, 2012 at 5:20 am #22931
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Charles,

I’m not familiar with that plugin but you may want to post this question in the Community Forum to see if any other s2Member users have used it.

Posted: Friday Aug 24th, 2012 at 8:30 am #22956

Thank you Raam

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.