latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Any Update on tracking coupon codes

Home Forums Community Forum Any Update on tracking coupon codes

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 5th, 2012 at 1:58 pm #15555

We had a thread a few weeks ago about tracking coupon codes. You stated that the next version was going to have improved support for coupon codes including tracking. Any update on the time frame? I have a site I am working on that it would be a great feature for and just trying to see if there is any possibility that it will be done before I have to roll the site out.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jun 6th, 2012 at 3:29 am #15652
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Edward,

The next major release of s2Member hasn’t happened yet, but we’re still hard at work on it. There is not currently and ETA but we’ll make an announcement as soon as possible.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.