latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

API Notification for GetResponse

Home Forums Community Forum API Notification for GetResponse

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 8:47 pm #44870
Angel True
Username: angeltrue

I am looking at integrating GetResponse in replacement for Aweber.

I found this instruction set which will be very useful: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/solution-getresponse-email-integration/

In addition to adding that string to the Registration section would I also want to include it in the EOT deletion notifications? Would I need to make any modification or use it as is?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Mar 17th, 2013 at 1:21 pm #44990
Angel True
Username: angeltrue

Also, can I still have different lists for each level using the API notification?

I have Level 0 and Level 1 with several custom capabilities. I know I can’t have different lists for custom capabilities but a different list for Level 1 would be good.

Posted: Tuesday Mar 19th, 2013 at 12:52 am #45124
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry. We are very sorry for the delay in response.

In addition to adding that string to the Registration section would I also want to include it in the EOT deletion notifications? Would I need to make any modification or use it as is?

I’m not familiar with GetResponse, so I would recommend checking what is required to denote a cancellation for GetResponse’s handler. I doubt that the URL that you’re currently using would work correctly. If you’d like to post the URL that should be sent the information, I’d be happy to point you in the right direction here.

Also, can I still have different lists for each level using the API notification?

I have Level 0 and Level 1 with several custom capabilities. I know I can’t have different lists for custom capabilities but a different list for Level 1 would be good.

I believe you could probably distinguish different level Users either by passing s2Member’s %%item_number%% variable to GetResponse.

From the docs
(Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Payment Notifications):

%%item_number%% = The Item Number (colon separated level:custom_capabilities:fixed term) that the payment is for. [ ? ]

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.