latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Approve members by hand?

Home Forums Community Forum Approve members by hand?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Nov 29th, 2012 at 9:08 am #32899

Hi, I’m planning on only a few restrictred pages on my website for a small and select group of members. Ideally, I’d like users to register (for free) and then approve them by hand. Is this possible with this plugin, the free or premium version?
Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Nov 29th, 2012 at 9:41 am #32901

I could also see a scenario where I create a contact form and then add them to a members group manually. The important thing is that I can add and remove members by hand.

Also, will I be able to create custom fields (with adress information for example)?

Posted: Thursday Nov 29th, 2012 at 2:16 pm #32928
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Florence,

Yes, you can add members manually (see Can I create new Membership accounts manually with s2Member?).

If you want to “approve” members manually, you can have them register for a free account (with s2Member Pro, you can use the Free Registration Pro-Forms), and then you can review those accounts and manually change their account to a different level, e.g., s2Member Level 1, to indicate they have been “approved”.

Regarding Custom Registration/Profile Fields: Yes, you can create those in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.