latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Are these planned for the next release?

Home Forums Community Forum Are these planned for the next release?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 27th, 2012 at 11:27 am #23173
cassel
Username: cassel

As i am using s2M and MC more and more (it has been over a year now), i see some features i would put on a wishlist. Some might already be in the plans, some might not. Some might be useful to a lot of users, some might be for fewer. Here is a feature i would love to see, and i need to know if it is (fully or partly) planned in the next release, or if i should get my handy developper to work on something (although risking issues with the next release, depending on how he codes it):

Linking some specific data from s2M into matching fields in merge tags in MailChimp (i guess the same thing would be wished for aWeber).
– date of registration/transaction for various levels or ccaps
– list of ccaps > MC fields

This would be great for:
– segmenting the list and send emails and notifications only to the appropriate users (not send a sale letter to someone who already purchased that product)
– the dates would be perfect for auto-responders, whether it is to follow up on a purchase with a survey, or let the user know about their membership expiring soon

Are those in the making?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Aug 27th, 2012 at 5:59 pm #23201
T3rgar
Username: T3rgar

Wow! Agreed. These features would help me out too, but I am using Constant Contact instead of Mail Chimp. Would it be possible to support both?

Posted: Tuesday Aug 28th, 2012 at 7:57 am #23265

From what Jason and I talked months ago, a good part of that may be possible in the new s2Member, but I can’t confirm it at all, since I’m not sure if it ended up in it or not.

Whatever you create on your own, would still need updating, since custom capabilities and profile fields are changing drastically, and in the same go you could update your MC integration, or just migrate it to the new s2Member API for the email service providers.

The new API for those will make it easier to integrate with more services (e.g. Constant Contact).

I hope it helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Aug 28th, 2012 at 9:05 am #23287
T3rgar
Username: T3rgar

Thanks once more! I am running online courses and this would really help!
Kathy

Posted: Thursday Aug 30th, 2012 at 7:11 am #23549

Yeah, I imagine. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.